WVDL Shipping Program
**NEW** Saturday Hours **NEW**
We now offer Saturday sample receiving hours at our Madison location. WVDL in Madison is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday for those wishing to ship samples for Saturday delivery. In-person drop offs, couriers, UPS and Fed Ex will be accepted. Use our UPS shipping program (see below) for a $30 flat rate for any size parcel from anywhere in the U.S. These hours can also be used to pick up supplies, media and testing kits. If you are taking advantage of Saturday delivery, please note:
- Samples shipped to the lab have to be shipped for ‘Next Day Air – Saturday Delivery’.
- Regular ground or next day air shipping labels will NOT be delivered on Saturdays.
- Saturday delivery shipping labels are available online via the link below (‘Click here for WVDL Shipping Labels’). When filling out the shipping information form for your labels,
- Select ‘UPS Next Day Air’ under UPS Service, and;
- Check the Saturday delivery box.
UPS Discounted Shipping: We have partnered with UPS to provide a discounted shipping option for sending samples to the laboratory. There are many advantages to this program. It is affordable, efficient, and consistent. Shipping labels can be emailed or printed and sent to you. The charges will be added to your account and billed on your end-of-the-month invoice. NOTE: The shipping labels don’t expire, but the e-mail links do become inactive after 30 days.
Available Shipping Options:
- UPS Ground – $7.50 each-Any weight or point of entry.
- This is the best choice for Wisconsin and surrounding clients. It is a very affordable and reliable method. See the map below to see the next day zone for ground. You can check your zip code for delivery to WVDL at https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US
- UPS Next Day Air– $15.00 each-Any weight or point of entry.
- Usually arrives in the morning, time of day guarantee is dependent on package origin location.
- UPS Saturday Delivery – $30.00 flat rate for any size parcel form anywhere in the U.S.
- Use the online option (information below) to have labels e-mailed to you on Friday for Saturday delivery service. Remember to mark the ‘Saturday delivery’ option box (under Shipments column).
Shipping Labels (New: Online option now available)
You can now order shipping labels online or continue to have them emailed/shipped to you.
To order online via the UPS website, use the button below.
To continue to have physical labels sent to you, use this form Shipping Label Order Form. Simply e-mail or fax the completed form to our supply department. E-mail labels are usually processed and sent within one hour. Labels that need to be printed are sent out for next day delivery.
Once you have a package ready for pick up, there are several ways to get the package to UPS for delivery.
- Have UPS for a pick up at no charge!! Part of our agreement allows for free parcel pickup.
- You can use the pick-up link in your e-mail containing your shipping label or schedule on line at https://wwwapps.ups.com/pickup/schedule?loc=en_US.
- Provide the tracking number, the account #Y5994R and inform the UPS representative that you need a same-day pick up at an alternate address. If asked for a billing zip code, provide UPS with 53706. Same day pick up is dependent on location and time of day and it is best to plan ahead.
- Give to any UPS driver, either during an already scheduled pick up or during a delivery.
- Drop off at any UPS location or drop box. Search here https://www.ups.com/dropoff.
Available within the continental U.S. only
Prices are subject to change
Shipping labels are non-refundable
SHIPPING FOR BIOPSY SERVICE
We are now able to provide FREE shipping for biopsy kits. Click HERE for more information on our Biopsy Service and it’s shipping information.